Friday, July 17, 2009

Christianity's Big Tent: The Ecumenism of I John

I wrote this 150 page "book" to settle the questions in my mind about Ecumenism that falling in love with Nicole raised. I decided to use the framework of the letter of I John because the Apostle spends a lot of time answering the question, "Who is a Christian, and who isn't?" I had some hopes of finding a publisher, but I really just want it to help anyone who wants to read it. The book also touches on the topics of what is important to the core of Christianity, and answers questions about groups like Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. The book is in two parts, the book itself is one, the works cited pages is the other, please download them and enjoy. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

** Note, this book was revised and updated in 2006 and 2014.  Eventually, a revised introduction to include the portion of my life here in Franklin, PA will be written and an overall revision will take place as well.  Thank you. 4/4/14 **

Christianity's Big Tent 

 Christianity's Big Tent: Works Cited

No comments:

Post a Comment