I've written a lot about the dangers of the First Fruits of Zion in the last 3+ years, and I've created long detailed videos refuting their false teachings. I think there is value in taking the time to dig deep and examine things closely. However, if you have a friend or family members who is participating in a Torah Club, or you know of a church that allows its building to be used for a Torah Club, show them this 3 minute video looking briefly at one of the most outrageous quotes I've seen thus far.
In the quote, asserts that some who have put their faith in Jesus will be rejected on Judgement Day because that day's decisions will be "based on deeds." This directly contradicts dozens of passages of scripture, including John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9, and 1 John 1:9.
Christianity affirms that faith must be genuine in order to save, that it has to result in a changed heart and mind and produce fruit. However, we reject as heresy the idea that works can save anyone (even Torah keeping won't help), our salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone.
If this short video prompts questions, I'm happy to have a conversation with anyone with regard to First Fruits of Zion or the larger Hebrew Roots Movement of which they are a key part.
No comments:
Post a Comment