Thursday, December 15, 2011

Making a list, checking it twice.

Well, I'm not Santa Claus, but I've been making a list too.  Those of you who know me know that I don't like to make lists, I'd rather keep all of my obligations and projects in my head.  When you're moving to PA in three weeks a list becomes necessary.  Yesterday I had about twelve things on my list and managed to take care of nine of them.  I'm sure some new things will pop up in the next few days and join the list too.  Today is Nicole's last day of teaching at LCC, Monday is my last day at PACE.  After that we're in full fledged packing mode.
And to think, Mary and Joseph probably just packed a handful of things, got the trusty ol' family donkey, and headed off to Bethlehem.  How would Christmas have been different if Joseph was hauling all of his stuff in a 26' U-Haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment